With a footpath that cuts directly through to Inverloch’s finest beaches, gorgeous cafes, restaurants and boutique shops; the location of the property will not disappoint!
Entering the property, you’ll first be greeted into a comfortable lounge area where you’ll also find four spacious bedrooms, two quality bathrooms and a laundry including a washing machine. Entertainment is made simple, with the property offering a tropical outdoor area containing a relaxing dining setting and BBQ; The ideal location to enjoy those warm summer evenings!
Bursting with light, the upstairs open plan kitchen and dining area is the true heart of the house. With ocean views in mind; enjoying a coffee on a luxurious day bed, or cooking and dining with a view, never sounded better! The thought out property features a downstairs rumpus room containing another lounge area, pool table and games; the perfect home to entertain the family!
The home is generously equipped with the following features:
• Short walk to Beach (5 mins) and Town (10 mins)
• Open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Four bedrooms – Sleeping up to 8 guests
• Two bathrooms
• Rumpus Room
• Fully-Equipped kitchen including stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine
• Free Wi-Fi, 3 x TV’s, Pool Table and Board games
• Port-a-Cot and High-chair
• Split System Heating/Cooling
• Parking – 2 x Off street
• Washing Machine
• BBQ & Outdoor seating and dining
• Fully fenced, secure backyard
Linen packs included within base rate
BEDROOMS - Sleeps 8
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen (Master with Ensuite)
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles
Bedroom 4: 1 x Single Bunk
(Sofa bed in rumpus room by request)
Bathroom 1: Ensuite: Shower & Toilet
Bathroom 2: Downstairs: Shower, Bath & Toilet
Maximum Car Spaces = 2
Conditions of Stay:
• Linen packs included within base rate . Bedmaking Not Included
• Private guests only. No functions.
• Strictly no schoolies or groups under 25 years of age.
• Strictly no pets
- Queen Bed x 1
- Queen Bed x 1
- Single Bed x 2
- Bunk Bed x 2
2 Holt Ct, Inverloch
Great accommodation.Brien Jordan Jack - 23rd November 2022
The home stay was really nice. My family and I had a cozy time around the benches near the sweeping views from wrap around windows. Highly recommend.
Spacious house with beautiful viewsSelina Sheng - 23rd April 2022
We enjoyed our stay at this property. Great location and beautiful views for a large family. This house offered spacious rooms, essential applicants and big dinning area. We will come back again. But remember your linens as they are not provided.
Amazing!!Kerrie Hocking - 19th April 2022
Incredible, beautiful house. We absolutely loved our stay. Modern and clean with spacious bedrooms. Highly recommended.